Tuesday, January 28, 2014

FlickR Find

I found this latest fractal via FlickR.  The artist is craft_uas.  I'll post a link at the bottom if anyone is interested in the rest of his (her?) portfolio.  He (she?) has some pretty awesome stuff!



From the artist:
Wizely used, the mathematical logic that rules a fractal image, subconsciously produces a huge expansion in the observer's Perception. The brain understands there's a logic behind the picture. A logic so complex it can't entirely embrace. It tries, without your awareness of the fact, to comprehend the whole scene, and expands itself in the process...
Only in that way can i explain why after a first intensive day looking at fractals, was my mind so much more exhausted than in a regular day looking at images of other kinds.. and when i finally closed my eyes, flashing images would pop into my brain in such a colorful detail that i never before could imagine.



http://www.flickr.com/photos/craft_uas/

2 comments:

  1. Wow -- that's beautiful! Thanks for sharing this great, fractal image, Terry. I've been away from fractals for awhile, and have been missing them.

    I'm inspired! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete