Saturday, April 5, 2014

I Didn't Forget About You

It may seem as I've forgotten about this blog, but I have been busy with other creative endeavors.  I put aside fractal art for a few weeks in favor of experimenting with textures.  There are a lot of free textures out there, but most are not high quality.  I found a place that has great deals on textures and I've gotten two sets (more than 300 items) for $27 per set!

So here's a shout out to the Facebook group Texture Artists and the admin of the group, Denise Love :)

I'm also posting a link to the latest sale page for the textures I just downloaded. I believe the sale is on for nine more days.

http://www.designcuts.com/design-cuts-deals/310-all-new-textures-from-2-lil-owls-plus-awesome-bonuses/?product_id=15939

Now I'm thinking how awesome it would be to mix fractal art with texture.
Stay tuned…………



No comments:

Post a Comment